Saturday, January 24, 2009

What key?!

Hi. Hammy here. Recently, my master turned 21. Amazing..haha, finally!!! Anyway, I kinda had a little chat with him about turning 21 and this is what he has to say.

Hammy: So, Jim, 21 already eh? What do you think?

Jim: Erm, well, normal I guess?

Hammy: Normal? What do you mean normal? Oh my, Jim!! You are 21 for goodness sake.

Jim: Alright alright! Ok. Yea, I guess it's nice.

Hammy: So, got your key already?

Jim: What key?

Hammy: Hello, Jim, key. The key? Key to your freedom? Key? Yes?

Jim: No. No key at all. What key?

Hammy: Well, when you are 21, you will get a key. It symbolises freedom, liberation...got it?

Jim: Oh , that. Hm....freedom from what?

Hammy: Duh, your parents? You know...now, you can like do anything you want?

Jim: Hehe, thanks but, my parents are still my parents. Ok Hammy, I see where you are getting with this . Let me enlighthen you about me turning 21.

Hammy: Sure, let me get my nuts first. I'm gonna so enjoy this.

Jim: Turning 21 ain't a big deal for me. It's not like I have to have a big celebration , or have big events to celebrate it. Yes, sure, I went for a more special dinner compared to my other birthday dinners but, to me, things are not much different. You think turning 21 is fun fun fun? Haha, let me tell you. What is turning 21 to me.? It's an age where you will now bear more responsibilities. You are hold accountable for all your actions. Yes, you can do anything that you want, but hey, you reap what you sow. You do bad, you get bad. I believe that when you are 21, it will be an age where you must be already matured in character. I mean, you are officially an adult already. It's sometimes sad to see people not only 21 but older than that, but still having a mentallity of a 10 year old. I feel that it's not 21 than only you start taking responsibilities, but at the early age of 18 you already start to . 18 and 21, not a big gap though. What's the difference between these 2 age? In Malaysia, you are allowed to vote when you are 21. Wow....cool....ooooo.... I was thinking to myself , and trying to figure out the difference between 18 and 21. Well, not much. In fact, we can do , or are allowed to do many things when we are already 18, like , going into cinemas without being prompted to show identification. Yes?

Hammy: Wait, wait, I want to have a sip of water first. Too dry.....

Jim: Sure...

Hammy: Ok, back. Where were you?

Jim: As I was saying, 18 and 21 . Not much difference. Whether you are 18 or 21, character is important. Integrity. I don't care how old a person is. What is important is character. Like I said, you might be 21, but if you have the maturity of a 10 year old, you are not 21 yet. At the end of the day, it's your character and maturity that matters. Matured enough to take up responsibilities, matured enough to admit that you are wrong, matured enough to be rational.

Hammy: Alright, I see. I understand now. But, to us hamsters, we don't actually turn 21 years old. Haha..k k

Jim: Er...Hammy, you just finished one whole packet of nuts...

Hammy: Like what I said, I'm so gonna enjoy this...Bye, gotta go..

Jim: Wait up, where you....oh well. He's gone again. Yikes...!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahaha..i can't help but just will laugh madly everytime i read ur blog..hammy is cute..an unusual hamster.yea, continue chasing after Him no matter what age u r turning...

Anonymous said...

真爱旅舍视频 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天室 , 聊天室vip破解 , 国外随机视频聊天网 , 全球随机视频聊天网 , 寂寞交友聊天室 , 国外视频交友聊天 , 国外在线视频聊天 , 影音视讯聊天室 , 0401影音视讯聊天室