Monday, August 4, 2008

The Lord's Prayer

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Opps, sorry, me paws are too small. Accidentally pressed too long. Anyway, Hammy here. Ya, apparently, Jim is already asleep. Oh well, he's just tired you know. It's now up to the hamster to do the job.

Jim was amused, er..no, not amused, but just impressed by this little girl. Haha, just barely 3 years old, she's already able to sing a whole song. Tell me, which of you humans are able to sing when you are 3? I know Jim can't. Don't ask me how I know but I just know. I'm a hamster of great wisdom..hahaha.

Anyway, this is the prayer itself:

Our Father, who art in Heaven,

hallowed be Thy name,

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done

on earth as it is in heaven,

give us this day our daily bread,

forgive us of our trespasses,

as we forgive those who trespass against us,

and lead us not into temptation

but deliver us from evil

for Thine is the kingdom,

and the glory,

and the power,

forever and ever,

Amen.

Note, this words are a little different than what is being sung in the video but the meaning still remains unchanged. Good.

In the mean time, enjoy the video, and Jim said that he will get back to you about the meaning behind this prayer. Alright, I have some hamster wheel to run. Won't be sleeping the whole night though. Exercise to lose fat...haha. God bless!

No comments: