Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm cold...

Hammy here. Ya, it's cold, in Perth. So cold, that it's cold...haha, lame. Anyway, Jim's feeling cold too. Me? I'm ok with it. Him? He's complaining like crazy. Here is what he has to say:
Yes, it's a cold cold day in Perth and it's getting colder and colder everyday. How sucky is that. I mean, it's cold, and I don't like cold. Coz, think of it this way, when it's cold, (especially winter), it's cold everywhere. You can't really run from it. Whether under the roof or not, it's still cold. Use a heater you say...good idea, but, how much and how big can that heater supply you with heat? Now, what about summer? I prefer summer. Why? Ok, I know it's hot and sweaty and all but think of it this way. When it's hot, at least and at least, you can find shelter under a shady tree or something. Cool eh? Ya, that's already enough to shade you from the heat. If not, fan yourself. See what I mean?
I've been to Korea once and that's during winter. Oh my, that will be the last time that I go there, well, for now, coz, it's so so so cold. It snowed you know. Everywhere you go, it's winter and cold. The tap water, haha, cold as ice. Then, you will hate washing your hands. It makes your hands as cold as ice. How uncomfy is that. Hm...what else...
Ok, nevermind, back to Perth. I'm a guy who hates cold. I can't do much on anything. I wanted to jog, but it was too cold to jog, unless you want me to come back a piece of ice. Why I want to jog? Because I'm fat. Serious, my face is rounder and I no need to explain the rest. Why? Coz, I don't excercise, and I eat a lot, a lot, to keep me warm. Really, I have to eat to keep myself warm. So, I eat and eat and eat, and don't excercise. Eat all the time + don't excercise = becoming fat. Haih, a little sad but, nevermind, I shall lose all that fat when winter goes away. That way, I will be thin again by the time I get back to Malaysia. Haha...great plan. Good good.
Eversince I first step foot in Perth, I already cannot tahan(stand it). It was too cold for me. That was summer by the way when I came . It was cold. Cold cold cold. Well, anyway, I'm already used to the weather over here. All thanks to the extra 'fat' that I gained. One thing about the cold, it's dry. It turns your skin all dry. I mean, real real real dry. Even drier than what you used to experience in Malaysia. Your skin turns literally white in colour. Eew...and it hurts. Talk about dry lips. Ouch!! haha...oh well...
Besides all the coldness and all, it's a nice weather all together. Hehe...God's creation right? Amen!

2 comments:

Calvin Lim said...

jog --> burn fat --> release heat --> not cold...

whats d problem with jogging in d cold?? haha

dun grow too fat or not we cant recognize u anymore!! hehe

Rique K Swee said...

I wonder wil u even get thinner at the slightest bit when u go back M'sia wor... haha... I bet ur circumference wil increase la... impossible u'll eat less in M'sia one... =P hehehe... but then if u got determination, i think u shud b able to gam fei la... haha... so, add oil ar!!